That should get all sorts of attention( Feminist or otherwise. heh). But yes, it's true. He likes it better when you're not a mother-hen running around with your head off still trying to mop up the blood while it spills from your neck. :)
And yes, contrary to popular belief that a woman's place is in the kitchen, I can't quite cook or clean very well. See, it doesn't take all those memes to get me to put up stupid facts about myself. I'm shamelessly airing the fact here! Besides, I've got friends who're in the same boat as me, so there! I won't put their names here though just so they can choose to air it themselves or put it into any future memes. :) *waves at friends*
Consider this though, if he makes a better cook than you (I won't say anything bout cleaning I mean, what's so inspiring about waltzing with a mop? Eh, if you're skinny don't take offence, k? -_-") why stop the gourmet chef in the making? Utilitarianism would agree that you'd be doing the world a good service by offering up another great chef to cater to palates all around and even if he never open a restaurant, you've got someone to whisk up something for you on your down days without having to worry he'll burn down the kitchen, no? ;)
Speaking of being down, it seems I have the flu again. It's a pain in the nosey that forces me to skip class but heck, I seem to want to blog when I've got it. *shrugs* And yes, I got a nice plate of omelettes for my sneezes, thanks. :)


|